NEITHER THE CONTENT NOR ANY OTHER SERVICE OFFERED BY OR THROUGH TEXTING IS INTENDED TO BE RELIED ON FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. USE OF TEXTING IS NOT MONITORED REAL-TIME FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. DO NOT USE TEXTING TO ADDRESS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, DIAL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBER.
• I know that I am under no obligation to authorize UnityPoint Health to send me text messages. I may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by texting STOP to 42254. You may also request assistance at any time by texting HELP to 42254. Message frequency may vary.
• I authorize UnityPoint Health to contact me by standard text message. This may include communications via standard SMS messaging regarding various aspects of my medical condition and treatment, which may include, but shall not be limited to, test results, prescriptions, appointments, billing, referrals, screening for a condition, and monitoring of my condition.
• I understand that standard SMS messaging is not a confidential or secure method of communication. I further understand that, because of this method, there is a risk that standard SMS messaging regarding my medical condition and treatment including my personal health information might be intercepted, read by a third party, and/or used for inappropriate purposes.
• I understand that, under Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), I have certain rights to privacy regarding my protected health information. I understand that this information can and will be used to: conduct, plan and direct my treatment, and follow-up among the multiple healthcare providers who may be involved in that treatment directly and indirectly, obtain payment from third-party payers, and conduct normal healthcare operations. UnityPoint Health's Notices of Privacy Practices contain a more complete description of the uses and disclosures of my health information. I understand that this organization has the right to change its Notices of Privacy Practices from time to time and are available at https://www.unitypoint.org/privacy-policy.aspx. Note that by texting "Accept" or "Yes", you are also acknowledging receipt of the applicable UnityPoint Health's Notice of Privacy Practice.
• I understand that message/data rates may apply to messages sent by or on the behalf of UnityPoint Health under my cell phone plan.
• I understand that this Agreement and the terms may change at any time, with no notice provided. I understand that the contents, logic, or other attributes of the Program may change at any time, with no notice provided. I agree that if any terms of this Agreement are determined to be invalid, the remainder of the Agreement will remain valid.
• From time to time a text message may provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by UnityPoint Health that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites. Links to various outside websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by UnityPoint Health of these websites, any products or services described on these sites, or of any other material contained in them.
• I certify that they have read this Agreement, understand its contents, and by responding "ACCEPT" or "YES" I further agree that no oral representations, statements, or agreements apart from this written Agreement have been relied upon.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-877-224-4430 or email us at UPH_help@unitypoint.org.
Supported mobile carriers:
AT&T, Sprint/Boost/Virgin, T-Mobile/MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, C Spire Wireless, Carolina West Wireless (CWW), CellCom USA, Google Voice, U.S. Cellular, ACS/Alaska, Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Aio Wireless/Cricket, Appalachian Wireless, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Bandwidth, Bluegrass Cellular, Buffalo Wireless, CableVision, Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility USA, ClearTalk(Flat Wireless), Copper Valley, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI Communications Corp, Golden State Cellular, i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular), Immix(Keystone Wireless), Inland Cellular Telephone Company, Leaco, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Northwest Missouri Cellular Limited, Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI), Peoples Wireless, Pine Belt Wireless, Pine Cellular, Revol Wireless USA, RINA, Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Texas RSA 3 Ltd(Plateau Wireless), Thumb Cellular, Union Telephone Company(Union Wireless), United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless (5 Star Wireless)
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.