A lactation consultant offers support and advice to help you learn pumping options. This one-hour virtual class will include discussion regarding equipment, collection, storage, introducing a bottle, and strategies for continuing to breastfeed and maintaining the milk supply after returning to work. This virtual session will allow you to connect with the instructor who can answer your questions in real time.
The ideal time to attend this class is when your baby is 3-12 weeks old. However, you may attend before your baby's birth if you have completed a breastfeeding class.
Current Class Series
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
$20.00 (baby and support person are welcome).
Registration includes a meeting invite.
- This class meets virtually.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made one week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than one week prior to the class start date.
- In the event of inclement weather or instructor illness and the women's Health Education Department cancels a class, there is no financial penalty to the student. The student will be offered the opportunity to attend a class at a later date. If the student is unable to reschedule, a refund will be issued.
Please complete your registration online by clicking one of the "Register Now" buttons above.
If you have further questions or need to cancel your registration, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608) 417-8446.
Choosing a doctor for your baby is one of the many important decisions you will make as a parent. Let us help you find a provider that fits you and your child's unique needs!