MyUnityPoint – Your Patient Portal
Take advantage of 24/7 access to healthcare, right at your fingertips. With MyUnityPoint, powered by MyChart, you'll have everything you need to manage your health online.
Download the MyUnityPoint App
Download the free application from the iPhone App Store or Google Play. After downloading, select MyUnityPoint from the app's list of providers.
From Your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone You Can:
- Get Virtual Urgent Care. See a UnityPoint Health provider online from your mobile phone, tablet or computer using our Virtual Urgent Care service.
How to start a Virtual Urgent Care visit
- Show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or lab results with credentials displayed directly through MyUnityPoint. Download your results to print, send, or save results to your device or mobile app. Downloading results is highly recommended for international travel as MyUnityPoint access may not be available in some countries.
How to access your COVID-19 vaccination QR code
- Communicate with your doctor. Send a simple medical question to your care team through a secure inbox. For most questions, you will hear back from your care team within 2 business days. Please note, messaging should not be used for urgent matters. Please dial 911 if it is an emergency.
- Pay copays and bills. Pay copays and bills from a previous appointment or prepay copayments and estimated bills in advance of your appointment.
- Manage appointments. Schedule primary care appointments and view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Use Fast Pass to be notified via text or emails if an earlier appointment becomes available.
- Use eCheck-in prior to appointments to review and confirm demographics, allergies and current health issues.
- Get preventive health reminders.
- Request prescription refills. Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Access your health history. Read notes from your provider, review test results, view health history and so much more.
- Link your family's health record. Manage your family's health from one account with proxy access.
Having Trouble Accessing Your Account?
MyUnityPoint has a multi-factor authentication verification process. If you are having issues logging in with this verification process, please use the appropriate tip sheet.