Health Insurance Marketplace
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as "Health Care Reform," requires most American citizens to have health insurance. Understanding your health insurance options, getting the right coverage and properly enrolling, through the Health Insurance Marketplace, can be difficult. We can help.
UnityPoint Health is committed to your health and the health of your family and community. Our Certified Application Counselors on staff can help you understand your health insurance options and make sure you are properly enrolled for the right health coverage at no cost to you.
Schedule a Free, Confidential Meeting Today!
Just call 608-417-5035 to make an appointment.
Are you in need of affordable healthcare?
Let our Certified Application Counselors help you find a plan that meets your needs.
UnityPoint Health is offering FREE assistance with enrollment in the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Health Insurance Marketplace is a new way to find coverage that fits your budget and meets your needs. Whether you're uninsured, or just want to explore your choices, you can find coverage that's right for you.
Our Federal and State-certified Counselors can help you:
- Understand the Marketplace's insurance options
- Determine coverage differences (bronze, silver, gold, or platinum plans)
- Determine whether you are eligible for Medicaid
- Help you research plans that best meets your needs and budget
- Determine your eligibility for financial assistance to help pay for insurance
- Complete and submit your application