In partnership with InJoy online education services, we offer this unique learning experience to provide information you can trust as you prepare for your upcoming birth and early parenting. In this class, you will learn all about the birth process and labor coping techniques. Also included are the basics of newborn care and breastfeeding. Instructional video clips, animations, and interactive games guide your learning experience. Our online class provides information that can be invaluable whether or not you will be delivering at Meriter. For families who will be using our Birthing Center and Family Care Center, Meriter specific information is also provided.
Important Class Information
- Please include an email address, as you will be emailed an invitation with link to set up your online class account within 7 days of registering online. (The Class Date/Time can be disregarded, as this is for office use only.)
- Participants have 270 days to complete the program after their first log in to the class.
- Included with the online class is an option to contact Meriter childbirth, breastfeeding, and newborn care experts with your questions!
- We are unable to provide refunds for this online class option.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
Please complete your registration online by clicking the "Register Now" button above.
If you have further questions, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608)417-8446.
Choosing a doctor for your baby is one of many important decisions you will make as a parent. Let us help you find a provider that fits you and your child's unique needs!