My UnityPoint Nurse
My UnityPoint Nurse is a free health information service for the public, sponsored by UnityPoint Health and staffed by registered nurses 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
The nurses at My UnityPoint Nurse provide:
- medical assessment and triage
- up-to-date health information
- physician and clinic referral service
Call us at (800) 424-3258
What to Expect When Calling My UnityPoint Nurse
STEP 1: Call My UnityPoint Nurse at (800) 424-3258
- You will be prompted to dial 911 if your call is an emergency
- From the menu, you will be asked to choose the type of service you are seeking
- If all lines are busy, you will have the option to leave a message.
STEP 2: Provide your information to support staff
- Support staff will gather your information, including name, date of birth, location and other demographics to include in your request.
- Your information will then be presented to a nurse who can best address your needs.
STEP 3: Talk to a nurse
- A nurse will return your call or speak with you immediately regarding your health care concerns and questions.
Disclaimer: Our nurses are licensed in Iowa and Illinois and can assist callers in compact states. We cannot assist callers in non-compact states.