Join a Team that Cares About You
At UnityPoint Health, we put people first. And we start from the inside out. We care deeply about making UnityPoint Health a great place to work because our team members are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve.
We're proud to be recognized as a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker's Healthcare. We've worked diligently to invest in team members in three key areas:
- Team Member Empowerment – In 2021, we raised minimum pay to $15 per hour and provided all team members with COVID appreciation bonuses. We also updated our onboarding and orientation process to enhance the first impressions and experiences of new team members.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) – We have a Chief Diversity Officer to lead our enterprise DEI efforts, ensuring everyone here feels like they belong. Our employee resource groups give team members the opportunity to share experiences and discuss strategies to make UnityPoint Health a more inclusive work environment, which includes providing a safe space for LGBTQ+ team members to do and feel their best.
- Leadership Effectiveness – UnityPoint Health offers resources around teambuilding, engagement and retention to help leaders and team members continue to grow in their careers. We also support team members through performance management, merit increases and a special You Matter Day, and we offer recognition opportunities like Honoring YOU, where leaders and team members can commend colleagues for accomplishments, big and small.
What to Expect When You Apply
- After your application is submitted, you can typically expect a response within one business day – our recruiters are eager to talk to you about the opportunities that UnityPoint Health offers.
- Learn more about the culture of UnityPoint Health.
UnityPoint Clinic Openings
UnityPoint at Home Openings
UnityPoint Health Openings
Equal Employment Opportunities
UnityPoint Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, UnityPoint Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.