Resident Quality Council - Des Moines GME Programs
The Resident Quality Council is made up of residents from all the UnityPoint Health - Des Moines residency programs, with the goal of getting residents more involved in quality improvement measures.
- Encourage and promote the development of quality improvement / patient safety initiatives and research within the UnityPoint Health - Des Moines residency programs.
- Increase resident knowledge and application of quality improvement methods and tools.
- Share quality improvement project and outcomes information between and among residency programs.
- Be a repository of resident initiated quality improvement / patient safety initiatives and research.
- Promote the sharing of resident research projects and scholarly activity within the UnityPoint Health - Des Moines community.
- Support residents who wish to initiate quality improvement / patient safety projectors and research.