Senior Student Promise Program at Finley Hospital
The world needs more you – healers, helpers, and heart-warmers. As you prepare to enter the healthcare field, we want you to know there is a place for you at UnityPoint Health – Finley Hospital. To let you know how much you matter to this world, we invite you to participate in our Senior Student Promise Program, aimed at making an investment into the next generation of the healthcare workforce.
The UnityPoint Health – Finley Hospital Senior Student Promise Program is designed to support health sciences students in completing their education, with the promise of a role within our organization upon graduation. Fulfill your promise to yourself by completing your degree with significant financial support and the confidence that comes from joining a well-respected healthcare organization in the Tri-State area.
Funding for the program is made possible by the UnityPoint Health Finley Health Foundation.
Another benefit of being selected in the Promise Program is tuition support and sign-on bonus is forgiven at 24 months of employment.
If you have questions about the UnityPoint Health – Finley Hospital Senior Student Promise Program, please email Elizabeth.Bries@unitypoint.org.
Program Benefits and Sign-On Bonus
- The UnityPoint Health – Finley Hospital Senior Student Promise Program applies to qualified senior health sciences students who will graduate in 2022 or 2023 and will accept a guaranteed offer of employment in a unit or department identified as an area of need.
- Promise Program award recipients will receive up to $20,000 to be applied to tuition/fees (including books) and costs of attendance in their final two semesters, after all financial aid has been applied (student loans are not included in the calculation). If a student has less than an estimated $20,000 for their last two semesters, the payment will match the total amount owed.
- Students selected for the Promise Program will be provided guaranteed employment at UnityPoint Health – Finley Hospital upon graduation and successful completion of all required licensure or certification.
Upon employment at Finley Hospital, new team members may be able to receive a sign-on bonus, which varies based upon position type:
- $10,000 for acute RNs and respiratory therapists
- $7,500 for radiology technologists and surgical technologists
- $5,000 for non-acute RNs
- $3,000 for certified nursing assistants/patient care techs
- $1,500 for phlebotomists