Be Part of Something Bigger
Make a Difference with an EMS Career that Matters!
Choose an amazing career experience that ensures team members know how much they matter each and every day. Our team members in Marshalltown are a part of a team that values:
- Fostering Unity by using the skills and abilities of each person to build great teams
- Owning the Moment by being accountable for our individual actions and team performance
- Championing Excellence by relentlessly focusing on exceeding expectations
- Seizing Opportunities by embracing and promoting innovation and transformation
EMS at UnityPoint Health – Marshalltown
The EMS team in Marshalltown provides a unique opportunity, as it:
- responds to more than 6,500 calls a year
- has a 911 response area covering Marshall County, as well as portions of Grundy and Jasper counties
- recently purchased four F450 Lifeline Ambulances with liquid air-ride suspension
- generously equips each on-duty ambulance with its own Zoll X-Series monitor, LUCAS manual CPR device, ParaPAC ventilator and Stryker Power-LOAD fastener system
Interested in joining our amazing team? Apply today to help us make a difference in Marshalltown and its surrounding communities.