Job of the Month
UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital doesn't just remain committed to staying at the forefront of medical excellence; we continue to be a place where leaders want to lead, physicians want to practice, staff want a career, and patients must have their care. Join us as we take a deeper dive into what makes Finley Hospital a great place to work and receive care. Each month, we will feature a member of our team whose role at Finley Hospital leads to our promise of the Best Outcome Every Patient, Every Time.
Our Jobs of the Month Features
Read the articles below to learn more about the staff featured for each Job of the Month.
UnityPoint at Home
Jenny Schueller, RN, UnityPoint at Home RN Case Manager, is one of our many team members that dedicate each day to providing the Best Outcome Every Patient, Every Time. Click here to read more about Jenny.
The Role Our Case Management Team Plays in the Best Outcome Every Patient, Every Time
Andrew Rang, Nurse Case Manager with UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, is one of our many team members that dedicate each day to providing the Best Outcome Every Patient, Every Time. Click here to read more about Andrew.
A Closer Look Inside UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital: How Finley's Dietitians Contribute to our Organization and Community
Ann Scott, Registered Dietitian at UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, is one of Finley's many team members that not only have a positive impact on our organization, but in our community as well. Click here to read more about Ann.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Employment with Finley Hospital is more than just a job - we care about the whole person and family. We pride ourselves on providing meaningful benefits to our team members, such as:
- To help you continue your education and learning, Finley Hospital offers tuition reimbursement up to $3500 a year, as well as the College Savings of Iowa Plan.
- To provide parents more time with new family members, Finley Hospital offers parental leave, in addition to family medical leave.
- Finley Hospital helps you towards your goals for retirement by offering a 401(k) benefit that includes 2% provided and 50% match up to 3% more, for a total contribution of 5% of wages if employees contribute 6%.
- Recognizing the importance of overall wellness, Finley Hospital offers a fitness center reimbursement, an employee assistance program, and wellness program.
- Finley Hospital offers financial assistance for growing families with adoption assistance needs.
- For whatever life brings your way, Finley Hospital offers several insurance offerings, many with employer supplemented premiums, that include: medical insurance with virtual care option, dental, short term disability, vision, long term disability, health savings account, basic life insurance, flexible spending accounts, buy-up long term disability, voluntary life insurance, voluntary AD&D insurance, accident insurance, and critical illness insurance.
- Our benefits don't just protect you; they protect your family, with options like our legal insurance and identify theft protection.
- We show our appreciation towards your efforts of recruiting members into our family with Finley Hospital's Employee Referral Program.
Click here to read more about the benefits offered by UnityPoint Health.