St. Luke's Hospital Health and Rehabilitation Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship
Application Instructions and Admissions Criteria
Required qualifications and application materials include:
- Completion of a doctorate (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA/CPA accredited program and completion of an APA/CPA accredited internship prior to start date of August 2020.
- Cover letter that describes training goals for the fellowship year; how you envision this training will further your professional identity as a clinical psychologist; fit with the fellowship program, and interest in health/rehabilitation psychology and working with a multidisciplinary team; your theoretical orientation; and experience working with diverse populations.
- Current CV that includes a description of your internship rotations and anticipated graduation date.
- All graduate transcripts associated with training for your degree (masters and doctoral).
- Three letters of reference.
- A letter of reference from your internship director, describing your progress and anticipated completion date.
- A letter from the chair of your dissertation committee that details the status of your dissertation and the anticipated completion date of your doctoral training.
- A letter of reference from a supervisor familiar with your work with individuals who have medical concerns.
- De-identified work sample according to HIPPA Standards. The work sample can be a comprehensive treatment summary/plan or a psychological assessment report.
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply for this position please submit materials to the APA CAS Postdoc Application portal.
- Applications for the 2020-2021 fellowship year are due December, 20 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Psychology Program Training Director Benjamin A. Tallman, Ph.D., by e-mail or call (319) 369-8877.