Pay My Bill
If you have current UnityPoint Health hospital or UnityPoint Clinic bills that you wish to pay online, use our quick and convenient online bill payment system:
Pay My Bill
Understanding Your Bill:
- Billing Address (Guarantor): The person designated to receive the monthly billing statements. This person is responsible for coordinating the billing, payment and insurance coverage for the account.
- Patient Account Number: The account number of the person who received services. Refer to this number when calling with questions.
- Current Amount Due: This is your total balance for services performed at UnityPoint Health.
- Facility Name: The location where service was provided.
- Services Provided: Description of services provided.
- Adjustments/Payments: Payments and adjustments applied to the account.
- New Charges: Charges incurred for new services during the past month.
- Visit Balance: The current balance of each account.
- Balance Forward: Description of services on previous statement
Contact Our Billing Processor
If you have any questions regarding your hospital or clinic bill, please call 1-844-849-1260.
We are available the following hours:
Hours (Central Time)
| Monday - Thursday
| 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
|| 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Billing Inquiry and Payment Address
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 809284
Chicago, IL 60680-9284
Toll-Free Phone Number
Financial assistance may be available.
For more information, please visit www.unitypoint.org/FAP or call (844)-849-1260