Pay My Bill
If you have a current UnityPoint Health hospital or UnityPoint Clinic bill that you wish to pay online, our quick and convenient online bill payment system is available any time you need it.
Pay My Bill
Understanding Your Bill:
- Billing Address (Guarantor): The person designated to receive the monthly billing statements. This person is responsible for coordinating the billing, payment and insurance coverage for the account.
- Patient Account Number: The account number of the person who received services. Refer to this number when calling with questions.
- Current Amount Due: This is your total balance for services performed at UnityPoint Health.
- Facility Name: The location where service was provided.
- Services Provided: Description of services provided.
- Adjustments/Payments: Payments and adjustments applied to the account.
- New Charges: Charges incurred for new services during the past month.
- Visit Balance: The current balance of each account.
- Balance Forward: Description of services on previous statement.
Contact Our Billing Processor
If you have any questions regarding your hospital or clinic bill, please call 1-844-849-1260.
We are available the following hours:
Hours (Central Time)
| Monday - Thursday
| 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
|| 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Billing Inquiry and Payment Address
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 809284
Chicago, IL 60680-9284
Toll-Free Phone Number
Financial assistance may be available.
For more information, please visit www.unitypoint.org/FAP or call (844)-849-1260