My Nurse Hotline
When you have questions about your health, call your doctor.During normal clinic hours, your care team is available to speak with you about your health.
After hours, you will be connected to My UnityPoint Nurse for the answers, advice and care you need.
You will be asked to provide some general information about yourself and the reason for your call. Then you will be connected to a nurse who can best meet your needs. If all lines are busy, you will have the option to leave a message and a nurse will return your call.
My UnityPoint Nurse
My UnityPoint Nurse is a health information service for UnityPoint Health® patients staffed by registered nurses who will answer your questions and help coordinate the care you need.
My UnityPoint Nurse will:
- Serve as an extension of your clinic team after hours
- Assess your symptoms, offer advice and recommend care options
- Provide health information that is important to you
When you call your clinic after hours, you can be connected to My UnityPoint Nurse when:
- You have questions about a health issue
- You are caring for a sick child
- You want to know if you should seek urgent or emergency care for an illness or injury
- You are a caregiver for a family member or friend
- You are recovering at home after a hospital stay If you don't have a primary care doctor, please call (800) 424-3258 any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our team can help connect you to the care you need.