Visiting Our Patients
General Visiting Hours
Visitor hours for 3N and CCU are 8 a.m-7p.m.
We know visitors are very important to a patient's recovery. We want you to be safe while COVID-19 is still in our community. Because of this, we require the following:
Updated Visitor Guidelines (Effective June 8, 2021):
Patients are allowed two visitors at a time between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. This includes inpatient, outpatient and clinic appointments. However, Emergency Room will continue to allow only one support person at a time but may exchange up to two different support persons during their stay.
- Visitors will be screened at least once a day upon entry and masks must be worn by visitors at all times.
- Children under the age of 18 may now visit.
- Visitors are free to move about the campus, utilizing the café, gift shop and all waiting areas.
- Patients who are end-of-life will have visitors at the discretion of patient's health care team.
- Please note that only approved visitation will be allowed for patients with a pending or positive COVID-19 test.
All visitors and support persons must be free of illness (e.g. fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea or vomiting.); as well as have had no contact with someone who may have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Waiting rooms and public spaces are marked for social distancing and have been arranged to allow for spacing of at least six feet. Visitors are asked to frequently wash their hands or use hand sanitizer available throughout the facilities. Masks are also available upon request if a visitor or patient does not have their own.