Our convenient outpatient center offers a safe, caring place for patients who require frequent infusions of medications, including chemotherapy.
We also offer a flexible, home-based infusion program through Allen Home Health Services.
The outpatient center provides a comfortable atmosphere for infusion patients requiring close observation and monitoring of medications, blood levels and other conditions. The center also serves as a resource for patients, nursing staff and physicians.
- Peripherally-inserted central catheters (PICC lines).
- Administration of blood products.
- Administration of IV iron products, including Venofer and Feraheme.
- Parenteral nutrition.
- IV fluid administration for hydration.
- Immunoglobin administration.
- Phlebotomy / lab specimens.
- Remicade administration.
- Primacor infusion therapy for stage IV CHF.
- IV medications and antibiotic administration.
- Administration and patient teaching of IM and Sub Q injections, including Lovenox, Epogen and Aranesp.
- Pain Management
- Vascular access device maintenance – Hickman MediPort, central lines.