Good nutrition is important to staying well. It is also an important part of preventing, treating or managing health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, digestive disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, cancer, and kidney disease.
The Registered Dietitians at Allen Hospital assess nutritional needs and make recommendations in regard to diet, exercise and other treatment plans.
- Nutrition Assessments, Physical Assessments and Nutrition Care Plans
- Provide physician ordered disease specific meals for treatment and healing
- Nutrition Education
Education available for all disease states such as:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Celiac Disease Diabetes Nutrition Education (for further
- Diabetes Education, please refer to the Diabetes Center at United Medical Park)
- Food Allergies
- Fructose Intolerance
- Weight Loss or Management
Our dietitians are also available for speaking engagements (fees may apply).