Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby. Thank you for signing up for your prenatal session. This four week series is designed to prepare you physically and emotionally for the experience of bringing your baby into the world. You and your birthing partner will discuss topics that includes:
- the process of labor and birth
- pain management in labor that will cover medicated and non-medicated options
- breathing and relaxation and labor positions
- what to expect when the unexpected happens
- hospital procedures
- cesarean birth
- tour of the BirthPlace unit
This class meets on December 23, 30, January 6 and 13.
It is strongly suggested that you take the prenatal class that will end 4 weeks before your due date at your delivering hospital.
For questions, call Billie Terrill (309) 948-7286
The class is located at Trinity BirthPlace, 500 John Deere Road, Moline (west of Target). The BirthPlace entrance is located in the back of the hospital. The parking lot is easily accessible from 52nd Avenue. The education room is located to the left of the lobby, outside of the Mother Baby department.