Mother Baby Hour is a time for moms and their babies to get together to ask questions, express concerns, learn about resources and share stories. Join us as soon as you are ready to venture out with your newborn. You will find a very baby friendly atmosphere where feeding, fussiness, and diaper changes are all welcome! A Registered Nurse/Lactation Consultant facilitates the group and offers a weekly topic.
Mother Baby Hour for 0-3 Month Olds meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00pm - 2:00pm at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy (off Rimrock Road). You may attend either or both days!
- Complete your Mother Baby Hour registration online by clicking the "Register Now" button above! Please disregard the date listed, as it is for office use only.
- You only need to register once, prior to your first visit, for the 0-3 Month Mother Baby Hour group.
- Upon your first visit, please arrive 5-10 minutes early to learn about the group and to create a name tent for yourself and baby.
- As a courtesy to the other moms and babies, if you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourselves. Come back when you are symptom free and feeling better!
If you have further questions, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608)417-8446.
Upcoming Schedule of Topics
- 6/25 & 6/27 Places to Go with Baby
- 7/2 Feeding Concerns
- 7/4 No MBH due to Holiday
- 7/9 & 7/11 Nighttime Parenting - Guest
- 7/16 & 7/18 Babywearing - Guest
- 7/23 & 7/25 Changing Relationships
- 7/30 & 8/1 Return to work and Finding childcare
- 8/6 & 8/8 Worries, forgetfulness & depression
- 8/13 & 8/15 Car Seat Check-up & Travel with baby
- 8/20 & 8/22 Birth Stories
- 8/27 & 8/29 Pelvic Health - Guest
- 9/3 & 9/5 Taking Care of Mom
- 9/10 & 9/12 Time Management
- 9/17 & 9/19 Fussy Times
- 9/24 & 9/26 Feeding Concerns