Your baby is continuing to grow, change, and learn new skills! Bring baby, and join our group of parents and caregivers as you prepare for this exciting, active stage of your baby's development! Weekly topics are led by a Registered Nurse and Lactation Consultant and include things such as reading or enjoying music with your baby, and safety at home or in public. Explore more weekly topics below, and click on the "Register Now" button to join us. We can't wait to meet you and baby!
Mother Baby Hour for 3-9 Month Olds meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00am - 12:00pm at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Parkway (off Rimrock Road).
$60.00 for 12 weeks (you may attend on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays)
If you have further questions, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608)417-8446.
- Complete your Mother Baby Hour registration online by clicking the "Register Now" button above! Please disregard the date listed, as it is for office use only.
You only need to register once for 12 weeks of visits.
This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
As a courtesy to the other moms and babies, if you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourselves. Come back when you are symptom free and feeling better!
Upcoming Schedule of Topics
- 12/19 Places to Go with Baby
- **There will be NO Mother Baby Hour for two weeks over the winter holiday season. **
- 1/7 Infant Massage
- 1/9 Baby Sign Language
- 1/14 & 1/16 Mindful Parenting
- 1/21 & 1/23 Planning Another Baby...or Not!
- 1/28 & 1/30 Exercise and Body Image/Fit Mamas