Your baby is continuing to grow, change, and learn new skills! Join our group of moms and babies as you prepare for this exciting, active stage of your baby’s development! Topics include presentations on reading with your baby, enjoying music together, and safety in public and at home.
Mother Baby Hour for 3-9 Month Olds meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00am - 12:00pm at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Parkway (off Rimrock Road).
$60.00 for 12 weeks (you may attend on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays)
If you have further questions, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608)417-8446.
- Complete your Mother Baby Hour registration online by clicking the "Register Now" button above! Please disregard the date listed, as it is for office use only.
- You only need to register once for 12 weeks of visits.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Physicians Plus | Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
- As a courtesy to the other moms and babies, if you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourselves. Come back when you are symptom free and feeling better!
Upcoming Schedule of Topics
- 5/22 & 5/24 Growth and Language Development
- 5/29 & 5/31 Handling Stress and Conflict
- 6/5 & 6/7 Exercise & Body Image - Guest
- 6/12 & 6/14 Getting any Sleep Yet?
- 6/19 & 6/21 Living with Less Income & More Expenses
- 6/26 & 6/28 Media Savvy Parenting