In partnership with InJoy online education services, we offer this convenient and comprehensive learning experience to provide information you can trust as you prepare for your upcoming birth and early parenting journey. In this class, you will learn all about the birthing process, labor coping techniques and medical interventions. Also included are the basics of newborn care that will give you confidence with your little one and breastfeeding information to help you get started. Instructional video clips, animations, and interactive games guide your learning experience. Our online class provides information that can be invaluable whether you will be delivering at Meriter Hospital or another center. For families who will be cared for at Meriter, specific information can also be found using the Birthing Center link.
If you would prefer to register for our upcoming instructor-led offerings, following the links below;
There is no need to register for both the eClass and the instructor-led courses listed. You should choose to either take the Understanding Birth eClass, or our combination of the three facilitated classes listed above. If you still have questions, please direct them to the Women's Health Education Department at email@example.com.
Important Class Information
Please complete your registration online by clicking the "Register Now" button above.
- Please include an email address, as you will be emailed an invitation with link to set up your online class account within 7 days of registering online. (The Class Date/Time can be disregarded, as this is for office use only.)
- Participants have 270 days to complete the program after their first log in to the class.
- Included with the online class is an option to contact Meriter childbirth, breastfeeding, and newborn care experts with your questions!
- We are unable to provide refunds for this online class option.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
If you have further questions, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608)417-8446.
Choosing a doctor for your baby is one of many important decisions you will make as a parent. Let us help you find a provider that fits you and your child's unique needs!