UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital has issued the following updated visitor restrictions due to increased community spread of COVID-19. The changes are effective Friday, September 18th at 6 p.m. at all inpatient locations of Finley Hospital.
- No visitors will be admitted.
- Exceptions may be made in certain situations, including end-of-life, childbirth and those with situations where a patient's visitor is considered essential for their well-being and care.
- Visitors allowed in our inpatient units must be healthy, wear a mask for their entire visit, practice proper hand hygiene with soap and water or hand sanitizer and stay in the patient's room.
- Some patient units, clinics, diagnostic service areas and treatment areas may have additional restrictions in place to best protect our patients and community.
- Outpatient surgery visitors may have one visitor, who must stay in the patient room for the duration of the visit and leave immediately after the surgery is finished.
We understand these restrictions may impose an inconvenience to some families, but it's an important step to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.