Sleep deprivation is much more than an inconvenience. It's a health concern that shouldn't be ignored. 40 million Americans are chronically ill with various sleep disorders and 95 percent of these patients remain undiagnosed and untreated. Finley's Sleep Center offers an in-hospital suite in which testing is performed or a home sleep test done in your home.
Finley's Sleep Center assists in diagnosing and treating a variety of sleep disorders.
- Sleep apnea
- Excessive / extreme sleepiness
- Sleep walking / talking
- Restless sleep
- Abnormal movements while asleep
- Snoring, usually loud
- Gaps or irregularities in breathing during sleep (usually noted by bed partner)
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Daytime sleepiness and napping
- Restless sleep
- Difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Painful or crawling sensations in legs while sitting quietly or lying in bed
- Jerking of limbs, particularly legs, during sleep
- Weak spells associated with anger or laughter
- Vivid, frightening, or violent dreams
Why Choose Finley's Sleep Center?
Quality: Finley is accredited by American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). The AASM is the highest level of accreditation for sleep centers across the US. We follow the most up-to-date guidelines and recommendations of AASM when performing sleep studies.
Comfort: Each private, individual room is equipped with a bathroom, queen size bed, and TV for your comfort and convenience.
Compassion: Our technicians are board certified in sleep medicine and all staff are dedicated and passionate about you sleeping better.
Treatment: Treatment with CPAP, Bilevel and other modalities can potentially be modified during the sleep study.
Timeliness: We strive to get finalized results to the ordering physician in a timely fashion.
Options: You may choose to perform your sleep study at home or Finley's comfortable Sleep Center.
We want you to have the best outcome during your sleep study. To do so, we recommend the following:
- Avoid excessive caffeine intake the day of your study.
- Try to avoid napping the day of your sleep study.
- Fill out all paperwork prior to your arrival and bring it with you.
- If staying in the hospital, bring an overnight bag with comfortable sleep wear and toiletries. You are also welcome to bring a favorite book, or snack for your comfort. Also, bring any medications from home.