Parenting is a difficult job! There is now more information available about parenting than ever before to help make that job easier. However, sometimes the information can be confusing, conflicting, and often overwhelming. Whether you are in information overload or you are just gathering your parenting information, this class is for you. The goal of this two hour class is to have each parent leave feeling more confident. Topics are geared towards 2-6 year olds, but exceptions can be made. In addition, anyone involved in co-parenting is welcomed and encouraged to join!
Workshop will be facilitated by Jeremy Pieper, Child & Family Therapist and Clinical Specialist at Meriter’s Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health unit.
We will discuss:
**The parenting methods discussed during this class are informed by the work of Dan Siegel (Whole Brain Child), Brene Brown (The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting), and Jim and Charles Fay (Love and Logic).
- Current parenting methods**
- Blend current parenting methods together
- Difficult parenting situations
- Typical child development in the context of parenting
Class Cost: $20.00 for 2 individuals
Additional Class Information
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made 1 week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than 1 week prior to the class start date.
Please complete your registration online by clicking the "Register Now" button above.
If you have further questions or need to cancel your registration, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608) 417-8446.