While this virtual class is designed for expectant parents looking to learn more about water birth, it is requested that students have a prior discussion with their care provider about having a water birth to assess eligibility. An experienced educator will discuss the benefits of water birth, requirements, safety strategies, comfort measures, and ways your support person can assist you during labor. While you will receive some general birth information as part of this course, this 1-hour virtual class is specific to water birth and does not take the place of other Childbirth Education programming.
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 6:00-7:00 p.m.
$20.00 (includes expectant individual & one adult support person)
Important Class Information
- This class is designed for you, plus one adult support person.
- This class meets virtually.
- You may view our virtual Birthing Center Tour at your convenience.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Quartz | Group Health Cooperative)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made one week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than one week prior to the class start date.
- In the event of instructor illness or other unforeseen circumstances which requires a cancellation by the Women's Health Education Department, there is no financial penalty to the student. The student will be offered the opportunity to attend another class. If the student is unable to attend the replacement class, they may contact our department and speak to one of our team members.
Please complete your registration online by clicking one of the "Register Now" buttons above.
If you have further questions or need to cancel your registration, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608) 417-8446.