UPDATE: As healthcare workers dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, your health and safety is important to us. In order to protect our healthcare teams by social distancing, we will maintain classes but have limited seating.
1. Antepartum (Labor & Birth) Physiology & Complications
- Trauma-informed care & pregnancy stressors
- Hypertensive states, HELLP, use of magnesium sulfate
- Preeclampsia/eclampsia, DIC
- Placental problems
- Multiple gestation pregnancies
- Obesity, diabetes in pregnancy & intrapartum
- Care after bariatric surgery
- Alcohol use, Preterm labor
- Cholestasis, Thrombophilias, Stillbirth
- Sepsis, Acute fatty liver, DKA
- Myocardial infarction, trauma & cardiac arrest
Simulations: hypertensive crisis/magnesium sulfate use, antepartum sepsis, maternal code
Participants may choose to take 1, 2 or all 3 Advanced Topics in Obstetrics classes based on their professional needs.
Applicants who cancel less than 7 days prior to class or fail to attend at all, may not be eligible for a refund or for credit on a future training date.
Please call the Mother/Baby Care Administration office at 608.417.7491 (M-F) daytime hours or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have or if you need to cancel/reschedule.
- January 25
- April 5
- June 2
- July 26
- October 4
- November 22