UnityPoint Health - St Lukes Cardiology Services and Cardiovascular Associates Sunnybrook
Today's Hours: 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Lead a heart healthy life!At UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiology Services and Cardiovascular Associates, our goal is to educate our community so that they can take the necessary steps to ensure their heart is set up for long-term health. Keeping an eye on a few key metrics can provide you with a pretty accurate picture of your cardiac health.
That's why UnityPoint Health – St. Luke's Cardiology Services and Cardiovascular Associates make it easy to get life's most important heart screenings done in one convenient day!
$90 Package Includes:
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
- Mini History and Risk Assessment
- Blood Pressure Check
- AAA Ultrasound
Additional add on options:
- CT Calcium Scoring: $50
- Lipid Profile and Blood Sugar: $12
- EKG: $40
No physician referral is required. All studies are interpreted and under the direction of St. Luke's physicians and adhere to the same quality standards as other testing at St. Luke's.
Want to learn more about optimal cardiovascular health and the screenings recommended? Visit the American Heart Association.
Heart & Vascular Care
Our outpatient services and screenings are available in two convenient locations: Sunnybrook Medical Plaza and the hospital campus. To schedule a heart screening or other outpatient procedures, call (712) 279-7979. Please note some procedures may require a physician referral.
If you think you are having a heart attack, call 9-1-1 and ask to be taken to St. Luke's hospital campus.
EKGs are conveniently taken at your local hospital for diagnosis of abnormal rhythms and damage to heart muscle. Tests are transmitted by phone line to St. Luke's, then interpreted with 24-hours by one of our expert cardiologists. Reads requested on a stat basis are immediate. The EKG is stored in our archival system for patient security.
We offer the latest cardiology and vascular technology to help you maintain a heart healthy lifestyle.
Know your risks for common heart problems and stroke. Detect and repair problems before they turn into life-changing events by taking a preventive health screenings such as our Done in a Day heart screenings.
Let us help you fight these common diseases:
- Heart disease
- Carotid artery disease
- Stroke (cerebrovascular disease)
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Renovascular hypertension
- Venous disease
Meet Our Providers
Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is home to several services that UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's and UnityPoint Clinic provide in collaboration with physician partners, all in one convenient location:
- UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine
- UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics
- UnityPoint Clinic Foot and Ankle
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care
- UnityPoint Clinic Physical Therapy
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiology Services/Cardiovascular Associates
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Imaging and Breast Screening Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Infusion Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Lab Services