UnityPoint Health - St Lukes Sunnybrook Medical Plaza
Today's Hours: Closed
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Sunnybrook Medical PlazaLocated right off the bypass from Highway 20 and Highway 75, Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is conveniently located for easy patient access. This outpatient facility allows UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's to expand its outpatient services and provide continuity of care, ultimately offering patients a new choice for health care in a growing area of the Siouxland community.
At St. Luke's Sunnybrook Medical Plaza, care is provided in a comfortable atmosphere with advanced medical technology, and the exceptional patient experience goes beyond that. When you choose to have your care at Sunnybrook Medical Plaza, you know you are getting quality care from physicians who share a philosophy of involving you in your care and helping you make decisions based upon your health goals.
Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is home to several services that UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's and UnityPoint Clinic provide in collaboration with physician partners, all in one convenient location:
- UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine
- UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics
- UnityPoint Clinic Foot and Ankle
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care
- UnityPoint Clinic Physical Therapy
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiology Services/Cardiovascular Associates
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Imaging and Breast Screening Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Infusion Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Lab Services
UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's is committed to providing high quality service to our customers by ensuring accurate and timely results with professional and friendly service. We offer two locations for your convenience.
Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is located right off the bypass of Highway 20 and Highway 75, next to Target and Lowes in an easy to access part of Siouxland. The full-service laboratory offers outpatient testing and collection services. Hours of service are Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Lab screenings are available every day. No appointment necessary.
$90 package includes:
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
- Mini History and Risk Assessment
- Blood Pressure Check
- AAA Ultrasound
Additional add-on options:
- CT Calcium Scoring: $50
- Lipid Profile and Blood Sugar: $12 (12-hour fast required)
- EKG: $40
The results are mailed to you the same day and it is optional to have a copy sent to your physician. For more information, call our lab at (712) 279-4702.