Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The UnityPoint Clinic Infusion Center is committed to providing quality infusion care for patients in Siouxland. Our outpatient infusion center located in Sunnybrook Medical Plaza offers a safe, caring place for patients requiring medication administration. Our team will work closely with your healthcare provider and get to know you on a one-to-one basis.
Weekend infusions will be located at UnityPoint Health – St. Luke’s.
Services provided by our infusion center include:
- IV Antibiotics
- Immune Globulin or IVIG
- IV Hydration
- Migraine Treatment
- Other IV Medications
- Blood Transfusions
- Port Flushes
- PICC insertion and Dressing Changes
Directions to the Infusion Center
Enter through the Sunnybrook main entrance and check in with the receptionist. You will then be escorted to the Infusion Center.
Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is home to several services that UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's and UnityPoint Clinic provide in collaboration with physician partners, all in one convenient location:
- UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine
- UnityPoint Clinic Foot and Ankle
- UnityPoint Clinic Infusion Center
- UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics
- UnityPoint Clinic Physical Therapy
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiology Services/Cardiovascular Associates
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Imaging and Breast Screening Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Lab Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation