St. Luke’s Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation
Today's Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs
UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs help you begin a new way of life. Through exercise, you can strengthen your heart, lungs and overall health. Plus, we're here to give you tips for leading a healthier lifestyle.
A physician referral is required for both cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
Sunnybrook Medical Plaza is home to several services that UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's and UnityPoint Clinic provide in collaboration with physician partners, all in one convenient location:
- UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine
- UnityPoint Clinic Foot and Ankle
- UnityPoint Clinic Infusion Center
- UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics
- UnityPoint Clinic Physical Therapy
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Cardiology Services/Cardiovascular Associates
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Imaging and Breast Screening Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Lab Services
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation