UnityPoint Health - Meriter - Fitchburg Clinic
Today's Hours: Closed
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:15 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 7:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
At UnityPoint Health – Meriter, the health and safety of our patients, communities and team members is at the center of everything we do. Whether you are feeling sick or need routine care like a wellness visit or vaccine, our clinics are ready to provide the best care for you and your family.
Radiology & X-Ray
We are committed to putting patient and staffs' safety first. Radiologists and x-ray technologists are trained and are dedicated to using the minimum amount of radiation necessary to obtain the needed results.
Patients requiring imaging procedures need a referral and order from their physician. Routine studies are scheduled in advance. Emergency procedures are performed as requested. Appointments for outpatient work are necessary and can be made by calling (608) 417-6288.
Our Radiology department is located within UnityPoint Health – Meriter hospital. We also offer medical imaging and x-ray services at the following clinics:
Additional Patient Resources
The HEALTH Program offers these services at locations throughout our community, adhering to the street medicine model that has remained the core of the program. HEALTH provides care to patients where they are, including but not limited to shelters, clinics, and in our community.
HEALTH's focus is on medical care and will work with our community's homeless services agencies to ensure patients are getting the full array of services available to them.
- The Community Resource Specialists and Social Work team works closely with the clinic providers, who send referrals based on psychosocial needs of their patients. This team provides resource linkage, complex care coordination, and connection to community supports as needed based on the patient.
- They operate out of the primary care clinics, the therapies departments, NICU-follow-up and work closely with the Behavioral Health Consultant team.
- This team also helps facilitate Advanced Care Planning and helping patients completed Health Care Power of Attorney documentation.