Hillcrest Mental Health Community Services
Hillcrest offers many comprehensive programs and services for children and adults ranging from the treatment of mental illness and wellness advocacy to transitional living and in-home support.
There are a wide range of options available at Hillcrest for community-based mental health care, they include:
- Residential care and treatment
- Vocational counseling
- Community-based mental health care for individuals with mental illness and their families
- Medication management and monitoring
- Professional coordination of physical and mental health care services by a case manager
- In-home supported living services by visiting professionals to assist people in developing community support and independent living skills
Lutheran Services in Iowa
Growing up can be difficult for any child. But struggling with a serious behavioral or emotional disorder can make it even more difficult to thrive. LSI's Behavioral Health Intervention Services team wraps care around a child's entire family to empower them with skills like anger management, healthy decision-making, and problem-solving. Learn more about behavioral health intervention services.
Dubuque County Mental Health/Disability Services
Learn more about the services listed below.
Iowa Help Line: 1-855-800-1239
Iowa Warm Line: 1-844-775-9276
For Veterans: Make the Connection
Launched in 2011, MakeTheConnection.net connects Veterans, their family members and friends, and other advocates with mental health information, local resources, and Veterans' own inspiring stories of recovery. Visitors can learn about the signs of mental health conditions or substance use problems and find sources of support. The site is free and accessible to everyone.