Trinity Heart Center in Quad Cities
UnityPoint Health – Trinity puts leading heart disease services within reach. We deliver a level of care that's not widely available in the Quad Cities region. You have access to leading therapies and experienced, fellowship-trained cardiac specialists right in your community.
Because of our commitment to cardiac care excellence, our outcomes meet or exceed national standards. You receive the therapies that are right for you, with meticulous attention to your needs at every step. These efforts help more people continue living full, vibrant lives.
To connect with a member of our cardiovascular team, call us at (309) 779-5340.
Cardiac Care at Trinity: Why Choose Us?
At Trinity Heart Center, you have access to comprehensive care and personalized attention. Our convenient services in Bettendorf, Moline, Muscatine and Rock Island spare you the stress and hassle of traveling great distances. We offer close-to-home options that you might expect to find only in a major metropolitan area.
Highlights of our program include:
- Expertise: Our cardiac care team includes specialists in arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation (Afib), coronary artery disease, heart valve issues and more. Most doctors have fellowship training and decades of experience. The team also includes an on-site open-heart surgeon who offers a medical specialty not widely available in the region. Find a Cardiologist.
- Personalized therapies: We build lasting relationships with the people we care for. Specialists take time to get to know you as an individual and learn about your heart health goals. This information enables us to tailor therapies to meet your needs and make adjustments if your needs change.
- Whole-person approach: Specialists work together to manage the small details of your treatment, so you can focus on what's important to you. Chaplains and social workers are available to address spiritual and practical challenges related to your care. For heart failure, case managers coordinate your tests and treatments.
- Specialized care environment: Trinity Heart Center offers fresh, modern facilities. Procedure rooms have state-of-the-art equipment. Before and after procedures, cardiac nurses care for you in a spacious private room. Waiting areas offer a comfortable space for your loved ones during procedures.
Trinity Heart Center Services
At Trinity, you receive more of the heart disease services you need in one program. Our specialists perform a high volume of tests and procedures, translating to precise care and better results. And our focus on prevention through heart-healthy living aims to help you feel your best for years to come.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive evaluations: Your thorough assessment includes imaging studies and procedures to diagnose heart problems accurately. Explore heart tests.
- Minimally invasive procedures: Our team uses small incisions and sophisticated instruments to access the heart and deliver treatments. Read more about cardiac catheterization.
- Surgery: Heart surgeons use advanced therapies such as coronary artery bypass surgery to open up blocked arteries. Learn more about open-heart surgery.
- Rehabilitation: Nurses and exercise specialists work with you to adopt a heart-healthy lifestyle for your well-being. We are the only Pritikin-certified Intensive Cardiac Rehabilitation™ program in the region. Trinity is also the only local program offering a cardiac nutrition center. Find out more about cardiac rehabilitation.
Trinity's History of Cardiac Care Innovation
Our reputation for excellence includes successfully delivering new and innovative heart disease therapies, often before they become widely available. In 2020, we became the first program in the Quad Cities offering the WATCHMAN™ device to manage certain arrhythmias. Learn about our decades-long history of regional cardiac care firsts and other milestones.
Connect with a member of our cardiovascular team by calling us at 309-779-5340.