About Us | UnityPoint Health - Meriter
UnityPoint Health – Meriter provides convenient, personal care to patients in hospital, clinic and home health settings. As a partner of UW Health, our team uses shared values to show our people and communities how much they matter. Offering primary and specialty care, including the busiest birthing center in Wisconsin, Meriter is regularly recognized for outstanding quality and patient experience.
We are proud to be part of UnityPoint Health. Providing care throughout Iowa, western Illinois and southern Wisconsin, UnityPoint Health is the nation's 13th largest nonprofit health system and the fourth largest nondenominational health system in America.
Our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
UnityPoint Health - Meriter provides high quality of care to residents in Madison, Dane County and the surrounding communities. With a combined staff of 3,500 employees, we operate:
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter - a nonprofit, 448-bed community hospital, providing a complete range of medical and surgical services.
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter clinics, which includes the following primary care clinics: DeForest-Windsor Clinic, Fitchburg Clinic, McKee Clinic, Middleton Clinic, Monona Clinic, Stoughton Clinic and West Washington Clinic.
- UnityPoint at Home provides comprehensive home health care services and medical products to southern Wisconsin.
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter – Laboratories, a trusted provider of reference lab services for area clinics, hospitals, researchers and nursing homes.
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter Foundation, a nonprofit foundation responsible for managing gifts, grants, community philanthropic activities and investments.