Why UnityPoint Health?
The point of unity is you.
UnityPoint Health has a vision for health care, and it starts with you:
"Best outcome for every patient every time."
- Focused and effective care: Our physician-led team of professionals communicates with you to clearly and effectively address your health care in the most appropriate setting: whether that is a clinic, a hospital and home care.
- Physicians lead your care: Connecting with a doctor matters to you. We emphasize the role of the physician, not just as a healer of individuals but also as a professional team leader. When you see a physician with UnityPoint Health, you receive the benefit of an entire team centered on caring for you, your concerns and your health.
- A team of 30,000 strong: More than 30,000 employees continuously work to achieve our vision of delivering the "Best outcome for every patient every time." We achieve it every day by working closely together to coordinate patient care.
- Care where you need it: UnityPoint Health provides care across Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin in 9 large geographic regions: Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Dubuque, Fort Dodge, Madison, Peoria, Quad Cities, Sioux City and Waterloo. Our regions work together and have access to the resources of the UnityPoint Health network while maintaining the ability to provide compassionate care to the local community.
- A leader in health care: UnityPoint Health is changing the way health care is delivered. You are at the center of our attention. We work, not as individuals, but as a team of professionals, coordinating care between your doctor, hospital and care at home. Our team-based approach and our services have become a point of unity for patients. It's a new way to think about health care.