For Our Vendors
As an organization, we stand behind four uncompromising principles: Foster Unity, Own the Moment, Champion Excellence and Seize Opportunities. The UnityPoint Health Supply Chain strives to provide quality products and services that meet our business needs and the needs of our patients, always seen through a lens of cost, quality and positive patient outcomes.
We believe a good business relationship requires a dual commitment to processes that support the management of total costs, product quality and exceptional customer service. We seek enhanced business relationships with suppliers who actively practice performance management and process improvement methods.
Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Mark Johnson - Vice President, Supply Management
- Deb Van Der Molen - Director, ERP Integration, Optimization and Training
- James Hurley - Executive Director, Clinical Asset Management
- Troy Martens - Executive Director, Supply Chain Operations
- Adnan Fazal - Director, System Value Analysis and Central Procurement
Commitment to Supplier Diversity
UnityPoint Health is committed to creating mutually beneficial partnerships with diverse suppliers that meet our strategic objectives and are aligned with our mission of improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
Supplier Diversity and Inclusion Program
UnityPoint Health's Supplier Diversity and Inclusion Program is designed to provide minority-owned, woman-owned, disadvantaged business enterprise, LGBTQ+-owned or veteran-owned vendors equal access to procurement opportunities. The program ensures that certified diverse business partners are provided the maximum opportunity to participate as partners and suppliers of goods and services while driving economic impact in the communities we serve.
- Partner with diverse-owned businesses aligned with UnityPoint Health’s mission, vision and values.
- Relationships should be mutually beneficial for both UnityPoint Health and the businesses we engage.
- Enhance opportunities for diverse suppliers to partner with UnityPoint Health through improving access points and establishing an equitable evaluation of products & services offered.
- Suppliers must meet the required qualifications to do business with UnityPoint Health.
- To be counted as a diverse supplier, businesses must be recognized as a certified diverse supplier through third party verification.
- Review vendor feedback and evaluate processes on a regular basis to understand untended barriers to entry.
- Must maintain 51% ownership and operated by:
- Minority Owned
- Women Owned
- LGBTQ+ Owned
- People with Disabilities Owned
- Veteran Owned
- Must be located in the U.S.
- Owner must be a U.S. citizen
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, and have interest in partnering with UnityPoint Health, please complete the secure Diverse Supplier Classification Form.
- UnityPoint Health Vendor Policy
- Reptrax Registration
Note: All representatives selling/marketing products or services used in direct patient care and service representatives must register their company and themselves on an annual basis through UnityPoint Health's Reptrax program. Representatives who do not register annually will not be allowed to conduct business at UnityPoint Health facilities.
- Value Analysis
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Compliance: Guidance for Business Partners
- Purchase Order Requirements
- Key Contacts