Patient Satisfaction and Quality Scores
At UnityPoint Health, we want to give you the "Best Outcome Every Patient, Every Time." One of the ways we try to get better is by reviewing quality and patient satisfaction information you provide us. In every area of our health system, we have teams that dig into the numbers and read about the best way to make your visit with us better, we call this best practice or evidence-based practice.
Your Satisfaction is Key to Delivering Quality Health Care
Our ability to surround you with a team of compassionate doctors, nurses and staff, and to be able to talk with you in the clinic, hospital or home, is key to your satisfaction. This means that we depend on information provided by you to help us know that we are, in fact, reaching our goal of "Best Outcome Every Patient, Every Time."
When you click a report below, you'll be sent straight to the results gathered by the federal government. We do this to show that we do not change the data in any way.
UnityPoint Health Hospital Reports
- Allen Hospital (Waterloo)
- Finley Hospital (Dubuque)
- Grinnell Regional Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Blank Children's Hospital (Des Moines)
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital (Des Moines)
- Methodist West Hospital (West Des Moines)
- Jones Regional Medical Center (Anamosa)
- St. Luke's Hospital (Cedar Rapids)
- St. Luke's Hospital (Sioux City)
- Trinity – Bettendorf (Quad Cities)
- Trinity – Rock Island and Trinity – Moline (Quad Cities)
- Trinity – Muscatine (Quad Cities)
- Trinity Regional Medical Center (Fort Dodge)
- UnityPoint Health – Marshalltown Hospital
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter Hospital (Madison)
UnityPoint at Home Reports
View the home health quality reports by location.
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Des Moines, IA
- Dubuque, IA
- Fort Dodge, IA
- Quad Cities, IA/IL
- Sioux City, IA
- Storm Lake, IA
- Waterloo, IA
UnityPoint Hospice Reports
View the hospice survey reports by location.