If you have symptoms that include fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, and you have had contact with a person with COVID-19 OR have traveled to an impacted COVID-19 country in the last month, please call ahead before visiting a medical facility. Proper screening and assessment will occur over the phone, and you'll then be advised on next steps. These precautions are important, as they help protect others from being exposed to the virus.
Find out where to go for care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are inquiring about a health related problem, it is important for you to seek timely health care. Please consult a physician or if it is a life-threatening situation call 911 or your local emergency response system.
- Allen Hospital Emergency Department: (319) 235-3697
- Central Billing: (888) 343-4165
- Centralized Scheduling: (319) 235-5100
- Guest Relations/Patient Information: (319) 235-3629
- MyUnityPoint Support (patient portal): (877) 224-4430
- Urgent Care (Check wait times)
- North Crossing: (319) 226-8420
- Prairie Medical Park: (319) 553-0828
- San Marnan: (319) 232-2281
- United Medical Park: (319) 833-5888
For other questions, please use the contact form.
The information submitted in this form is private and will not be shared with any outside party.