NewStart Addiction and Substance Abuse Program
NewStart at UnityPoint Health - Meriter provides confidential, caring treatment for adults and adelescents with substance use disorders. Our expert team develops individual treatment plans for each person and their family.
Call us at (608) 417-8144 to learn more about NewStart's Substance Abuse Programs.
Addiction and Substance Abuse Services
NewStart offers levels of care that include detoxification and medical stabilization, intensive outpatient treatment, continuing care and more.
Addiction Medicine Consultation and Evaluation
- Information and referral
- Chemical dependency assessment
Hospital Detoxification Services
- Emergency Services
- Inpatient detoxification, if medically necessary
- Nursing evaluation
- Referral services
NewStart Outpatient Services for Adults and Adolescents
- Assessment and referral services
- Adolescent intensive outpatient services
- Adult intensive outpatient services
- Individual, group, and family counseling for chemical dependency
- Chemical awareness program
- Physician-managed evaluation and management of addiction
- Medication management of alcohol and other drug addiction, including office-based opioid treatment with buprenorphine
The NewStart Program of UnityPoint Health - Meriter is certified by the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services as an approved facility for providing alcohol and drug abuse services as well as mental health services. UnityPoint Health - Meriter is fully accredited under The Joint Commission.
Insurance coverage for patients with substance use disorders varies with each insurance carrier. Please contact your insurance carrier for questions about your coverage.