Contact St. Luke's Hospital
If you have symptoms that include fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, and you have had contact with a person with COVID-19 OR have traveled to an impacted COVID-19 country in the last month, please call ahead before visiting a medical facility. Proper screening and assessment will occur over the phone, and you'll then be advised on next steps. These precautions are important, as they help protect others from being exposed to the virus.
Find out where to go for care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Emails are not checked 24/7. If you are inquiring about a health-related problem, it is important for you to seek timely health care. Please consult a physician or if it is a life-threatening situation call 911 or your local emergency response system.
If you are having a behavioral health issue or need to seek a suicide prevention counseling, please call Foundation 2 at (800) 332-4224 or (319) 362-2174 or chat online with Foundation 2.
Health Information Management Release of Information
To protect our patients, families and health care workers during the global outbreak of COVID-19, this hospital has implemented vendor and visitor restrictions.
With visiting restrictions in effect, UnityPoint Health wants to continue to make sure you have access to your medical records. If you need a copy of your medical record, please visit MyUnityPoint, our secure patient website, to access your health information.
- Information about registering for MyUnityPoint can be found by visiting chart.myunitypoint.org.
- If you need assistance using or enrolling for MyUnityPoint, please call the support team at 877-224-4430.
You may also request a copy of your medical record by:
- Contacting the Health Information Management Department at 319-369-8227.
- Emailing the Health Information Management Department at UPH_STLCR_ROI@unitypoint.org
When sending us an email, please include:
- Your full name – first, middle and last names
- Date of birth
- A phone number where we can reach you
- A full description of the information you want to obtain
• Submitting a "Contact Us" request on the hospital website.
- Click on "Contact Us" – located in the top right corner of the home page
- Fill out the indicated required fields
- In the field "Who do you have a question or comment for?" select "Medical Records"
For other questions, please use the contact form.