The Hematology/Oncology Unit at Blank Children's Hospital is a private-room unit on Blank 4. We provide comprehensive family-centered care for patients and their families, from infancy through adolescence. Children in need of cancer treatment and care or hematology care are admitted to this unit.
Features of the Unit
- Comprehensive health care team, including: pediatric oncologists, hematologists, nurses, pharmacists, child therapists, dietitians, care managers and social workers.
- Pullout beds in each room for parents to stay overnight.
- Room service with special meal selections just for kids.
- Private bathrooms with showers in each patient room.
- Family lounge with play space for visitors.