General Pediatrics Unit
The General Pediatrics Unit at Blank Children's Hospital has 43 private rooms. We provide comprehensive family-centered care for patients from infants to adolescents. Children in need of general medical and surgical care, as well as specialty care, are admitted to this unit, which spans Blank Children's third and fourth floors.
The health care team handles the initial evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and long term follow-up for children of all ages. Education is designed to meet the needs of every patient and family.
Features of the unit:
- Comprehensive health care team, including: doctors, nurses, pharmacists, therapists, dietitians, care managers and social workers.
- Pullout beds in each room for parents to stay overnight.
- Room service with special meal selections just for kids.
- Private bathrooms with showers in each patient room.
- Family lounge with play space for visitors.
Take a tour of our Pediatric Inpatient Rooms.