Donating to the Fire Safety House
Donations to the Fire Safety House help to keep the new trailer equipped with proper supplies, maintained and staffed for bringing life saving fire safety or severe weather education to your community!
Please know that while the Fire Safety House is available to use free of charge a donation is suggested. Donations of any amount help to keep the Fire Safety House program visiting communities in Iowa just like yours!
Donations of the following amounts assist with:
- A $150 donation provides program supplies for a one day event
- A $325 donation provides program supplies and fuel for a one day event
- A $500 donation provides pay for program drivers, trailer maintenance and fully supports the trailer for a one day event
Donations for Fire Safety House can be made in the following three ways.
1) Mail in a donation to 1200 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA 50309 at the attention of Center for Advocacy & Outreach, Fire Safety House Program.
2) Credit card online at www.unitypoint.org/desmoines/online-donation and select "Fire Safety House".
3) Make a credit card gift over the phone by calling 515-241-6304 and asking to donate to "Fire Safety House".
Thank you for your support and dedication in bringing valuable safety education to children in Iowa!