From well-baby visits to unexpected sports injuries and everything in between, UnityPoint Clinic pediatric providers care for newborns, toddlers, children and adolescents to help families navigate the little and not-so-little bumps of childhood.
Pediatricians in Cedar Falls and Waterloo offer a full range of services, including primary care, therapy, lab and radiology. Additionally, we are backed by Allen Hospital and a large network of UnityPoint Health – Waterloo doctors and specialty providers.
Schedule an Appointment
Establishing care with a UnityPoint Clinic pediatric provider has never been easier. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (319) 222-2903 or request an appointment online.
Pediatric Providers Welcoming New Patients
Can't find a pediatrician close to you? Family medicine might be a better fit for your child and family – click here to find a provider near you.
If Your Child is Sick
You are encouraged to call your child's clinic with any health-related questions. During normal clinic hours, your care team is available to speak with you. After hours, you will be connected to a health information service staffed by registered nurses and pediatricians on call who will answer your questions and help coordinate the care you need.
Recommended Immunization Schedule (Children 0-6)
Tips for Scheduling An Appointment
- Call to schedule an appointment as far in advance as possible If your child is ill, we will make every effort to see him or her the same day.
- It is important to inform us of the reason or reasons for your child's visit in order to properly schedule.
- If other members of your family need to be seen, please schedule separate appointments.
- Please notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment whenever its convenient for you using the MyUnityPoint
Text "UPH" to 622622 to receive appointment reminders via text message.
Pediatric specialties in Cedar Falls