It is More than Writing a Check.
It is a Partnership
Trinity is always looking for opportunities to partner with organizations in addition to supporting them financially. Being able to provide services and education for events and programs means we are part of something bigger than ourselves. It means more support can be given to those who need us most. Being a sponsor, for us, isn't just about writing a check. It's ultimately about changing lives. We welcome proposals that allow us to do that.
• Your request must be compatible with Trinity's mission to, "improve the health of the people and communities we serve."
• We generally would consider one sponsorship per organization/group per year. That doesn't mean multiple proposals cannot be submitted; only that we will choose the one that best fits with our overall goals.
• Requests for in-kind and medical sponsorship must also be submitted through the online application process. Each medical sponsorship has a dollar value, which would need to be recognized in the same way as a cash sponsorship.
• The organization/group must have an outstanding reputation with the local community.
• The organization must have 501(c)3 status.
• The application window is open from June 1 to July 15 for the following calendar year.
• Annual Fund Support
• Schools or School Functions
• Youth/High School/Collegiate Athletic Teams, events, or Booster Clubs
• Beauty Contests
• Capital Campaigns
• Labor or Fraternal Groups
• Political Campaigns, Candidates, Parties or Partisan Activities
• Programs outside of the Quad Cities region
• Sectarian, Denominational or Religious Organizations for support of theological functions
• Fellowships or Internships
• Solicitations on Health system Properties