General Pediatrics in Quad Cities and Muscatine, IA & IL
At UnityPoint Clinic, we strive for happy, healthy kids. For our pediatric providers, kids' health is their No. 1 focus each and every day.
Cuts, scrapes, fevers and the flu barely scratch the surface of what we do. Our pediatricians and advanced practitioners provide the full spectrum of primary care services for children of all ages, in a way that makes your life easier. Meet us at one of our pediatric clinics in Bettendorf or Muscatine. Both offices offer same-day appointments for your convenience.
Why Choose UnityPoint Clinic Pediatric Clinics?
Our family-centered approach to children's health means we welcome parents as valued members of your child's care team. Families consistently choose us for general pediatrics care because of our:
- Experienced pediatric providers: Our pediatric doctors and other care professionals are trained in the unique needs of children. We are committed to providing the highest level of health care for children in this community.
- Convenient locations: With pediatric offices Bettendorf and Muscatine, you're never far from our trusted pediatricians' expertise. Each pediatric clinic is located on the premises of one of our hospitals. This setup gives families easy access to hospital-based laboratory and diagnostic testing. It also adds an extra layer of safety to protect your child's health.
- Family-centered care: No one knows your child like you do. Our pediatric team works together — and with you — when making decisions about your child's care. Pairing our medical expertise with your input, we create a personalized plan and goals based on what's best for your child.
- Efficient, easy access: Same day appointments give you the flexibility to schedule appointments around your family's lifestyle. It also helps us get you in quickly when you have a pressing health concern. Our MyUnityPoint patient portal makes it easy to ask your child's doctor a question or make an appointment online.
- Streamlined care: An integrated medical records system helps our team follow your child's health wherever they receive care. Should you ever need a specialist's opinion, we'll recommend doctors we know and trust from UnityPoint Health's large network of experts.
- Primary care options: Your pediatrician is just one member of our primary care team. It also includes doctors and other providers trained in family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and pediatrics. Our walk-in clinics and virtual care services give you added flexibility in where, how and how fast to seek care. Learn more about our options in primary care.
Our Pediatric Clinic Services
Our UnityPoint Clinic pediatricians provide comprehensive well- and sick-care services for children of all ages. Our pediatricians offer a full range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for newborns to young adults.
At UnityPoint Clinic, your child can get:
- Well-child exams
- Developmental assessments
- School and sports physicals
- Care for common illnesses and health complaints
- Ongoing support to help manage chronic (lifelong) health concerns
Pediatric Providers Accepting New Patients
[Insert list: Pediatrics Providers Accepting New Patients, from https://www.unitypoint.org/quadcities/pediatrics.aspx]
Our centralized scheduling system means finding the right pediatrician for your child just got easier. Find a doctor or call 309-779-7979 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment.