Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
About the Center for Perinatal Care
The Center for Perinatal Care offers comprehensive care for patients managing complicated or high-risk pregnancies. In this collaborative program between UnityPoint Health – Meriter and UW Health our experts are dedicated to treating maternal and fetal health concerns before, during and after the birth of your child. We are here for your comfort and to provide the highest quality of care.
We are here to partner with you, your family and your referring health care provider to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your baby.
Appointments & Referrals
Our team of experts accepts referrals for the assessment, diagnosis and care coordination for a range of medical, obstetric and genetic conditions that may add complexity to a pregnancy. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (608) 417-6667.
Meet Our Team
High Risk Conditions Treated at Center for Perinatal Care
- Cardiac disease
- Chronic hypertension
- Cystic fibrosis
- Hemolytic incompatibility
- History of or current coagulation concern
- Pulmonary disease (including active asthma)
- Renal disease
- Seizure disorder
- Sickle Cell disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Other chronic or acute condition that may affect pregnancy
- Fetal anomalies
- Multiple gestation
- Growth restriction
- Other fetal condition(s) that may affect the pregnancy
- Pregnancy induced hypertension
- Oligohydramnios (low amniotic fluid)
- Polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluid)
- Prior pregnancy loss
- Other condition that may affect the pregnancy
Diabetes Education, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Diabetes, Endocrinology