Urgent Care Clinics in Dubuque
UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care offers walk-in care for minor illness and injury that require a health care provider's attention but are not life-threatening. Our urgent care teams have the experience and expertise to provide high quality care for patients of all ages.
Two Convenient Urgent Care Locations
With two convenient urgent care locations on the east and west side of Dubuque, you have easy access to care when you need it – no appointment necessary! Give us a call at (563) 589-4960 or check wait times online to see which urgent care location best fits your schedule.
Illnesses and Injuries Treated at Urgent Cares
- Cough, cold, flu and sore throat
- Ear ache, ear pain and ear infections
- Eye problems
- Upper respiratory infection
- Skin infection, rash, skin lump, bump or growth
- Minor cuts
- Minor sports injuries or sprain
- Muscle aches and sprain
- Sunburn or other minor burns
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Fever without convulsion
- Neck or back pain
Need care now? Try Virtual Care
to see a doctor anytime, anywhere.
For life-threatening illnesses or injuries, please dial 9-1-1 or go directly to UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital Emergency Room