Where to Go for Care
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
For all other care, please call ahead before visiting and wear a mask or face covering.
Those not recommended to wear a mask are children under 2 years old, those who have trouble breathing, are unconscious, incapacitated or unable to remove the mask without assistance.
UnityPoint Health is now testing all patients admitted to our hospitals for COVID-19. This includes planned admissions and transfers of all ages who have not been tested for COVID-19 in the prior 72 hours.
Para la versión en español, haga clic aquí.
We're safe and ready to help keep you healthy
Whether you need care now, want to schedule an appointment with your doctor or talk to a health care professional, we're here to help you find the care you need, safely.
Care for COVID-19 Exposure or Symptoms
If you have respiratory symptoms including fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing, and you have had contact with a person with COVID-19, please call our urgent care clinic or your doctor before visiting a medical facility. You'll go through an assessment over the phone, which will help protect others from possible exposure to the virus.
Mental Health Care
We know you want options, especially when it comes to mental health care. Our team can connect with you in-person, by phone or video based on your goals and preferences. Learn more about local and online options.
SilverCloud Online Mental Health Tool
SilverCloud Health is a secure, anonymous and engaging platform to help you build resilience and overcome sleep issues and stress. Access the free, personalized mental well-being programs anytime on your computer, tablet or cellphone. Click below to get started.
Launch SilverCloud Online
Urgent & Emergency Care
When you have a health care need that cannot wait, we've got options to fit your lifestyle, including Virtual Urgent Care, a local Walk-In Clinic and nearby Emergency Department.
Get Care Now
Primary Care & Pediatric Care
Our primary care services include scheduled visits over the phone or by video. We also have a texting platform that creates a virtual waiting room for appointments that require a clinic visit.
If you have a non-urgent health concern and would like to talk to your primary care provider, please call your clinic during normal business hours to see if a video or telephone visit can be scheduled.
Still not sure what to do?
If you still aren't sure where to go for care, or if you have other questions, you can always call your primary care clinic, or message your doctor directly with the MyUnityPoint patient portal.
If you don't have a primary care doctor, our MyNurse hotline stands ready to help answer your questions. MyUnityPoint Nurse is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call (800) 424-3258 to be connected right now.
We're here to keep you safe.
At UnityPoint Health, the health and safety of our patients, communities and team members is at the center of everything we do. Here's what we're doing to make sure you're safe when you visit our locations:
Here's how we're keeping you safe
- Virtual Waiting Rooms: For in-person clinic visits, we are minimizing exposure by offering a text messaging platform. This ensures you don't have to enter the building or sit in a waiting room until your room is ready.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We've enhanced ongoing cleaning and sanitization processes with strict steps being taken in public and clinical areas.
- Masking and PPE: We are currently requiring all patients and visitors to wear a mask while in our facilities. Our staff are also protected with PPE (personal protective equipment) when providing direct patient care.
- Social distancing: We've updated our waiting areas and public spaces to limit the number of people and maintain appropriate physical distance.
- Screening process: We are requiring everyone to answer COVID-19 screening questions before entering our facilities to minimize virus exposure.
- Designated wellness/annual visit spaces: We've designated specific areas in our clinics to care for patients who are not ill and seeing a provide for an annual wellness visits. This ensures another layer of safety in our spaces whether seeking urgent care, primary care or visiting any of our other locations.
- Limiting visitors: We are limiting visitors to ensure there is minimal exposure for people with non-medical reasons to visit our facilities. Please see our restrictions and updates page for our most updated information. Thank you for your understanding as we work to help reduce the spread.
- Scheduled virtual visits: At select primary care and pediatric clinics, we are offering scheduled virtual visits over the phone or by video. To find out if you can meet with your provider virtually, please call your clinic or reach out through the MyUnityPoint patient portal.